If you have an emergency after hours or weekends please call Newcastle Animal Emergency Centre on 1300 838 669, that’s
1300 838 669
Have a great day!
To make an appointment call us during working hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) on
0400 320 600
Dr Marcus Holdsworth has been a veterinary surgeon for over 30 years.
During the same time his wife Kaye, has been a Veterinary Nurse, a Wildlife Rehabilitator and a TAFE teacher for 10 years.
Both have worked in the Hunter area for the last 15 years.
As a team we provide an individual and friendly Veterinary Service to pets in their homes in the Hunter Area centred around Rutherford, Aberglasslyn, Telarah, Maitland, Kurri Kurri and surrounding areas. The outer limits of our area include Branxton, Millfield, Woodberry and Paterson. Outside of these areas travel time between visits limits our availability.
Our reasonably priced Consultation and Vaccination fees include travelling costs and we can supply your pet’s regular needs of specialised foods and medications.
If surgery, hospitalisation or other procedures are required we can pick up and return your animals and arrange the appropriate treatment or examination. All surgical procedures and x-rays are performed at our hospital in Weston.
With an interest in the unusual we are prepared to deal with practically any pet (e.g reptiles, rabbits, birds, etc) and look forward to the challenge of something new and different.
If you can’t get us on the phone please email us at: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you and your pets in your home :)
NB! With EFTPOS available we expect payment at the time of consultation. Sorry, no accounts!
An important note for your consideration…
- To all our great PAWS Mobile Pet Vet Customers, please be aware that my beloved wife Kaye of 36 years is currently recovering from almost 8 weeks in hospital and 10 anaesthetics/proceedures
- As a consequence, I am spending as much of my spare time with her
- To do this and to continue a relatively normal life at home I have had to restrict my working hours and the way my business runs
- This will mean that I will NOT always be available and that there may be LONG delay before I am available to see your pets.
- My nurses will do their best to help but ultimately PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR PETS SUFFER WAITING TO SEE ME, as there are many fine vets in the Hunter that can help
- Thank you for your understanding,