If you have an emergency weekends or after hours please call Newcastle Animal Emergency Centre on 1300 838 669, that’s
1300 838 669
Have a great day!
To make an appointment call us during working hours (9:30 am - 5:00 pm) on
0400 320 600
Please ensure that you are fully vaccinated for Covid
AND be prepared to wear a mask during our visit or whenever you visit our clinic
Services we perform include:
- All Routine and Special Vaccinations for Cats, Dogs, Ferrets, Rabbits
- Health Examinations and Treatments for most pet species including Cats, Dogs, Ferrets, Rabbits, Rats, Mice, Snakes, Lizards, Birds, Frogs and many species of wildlife too.
- Bloods collected for Pathology when examining unusual conditions or for regular monitoring of specialised conditions (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hypothyroidism etc)
- All Routine Surgery such as Desexing in Cats, Dogs, Ferrets, Rabbits *
- Dental cleaning, polishing and removal where necessary *
- Orthopaedics (most repairs able to be performed and referral to specialist surgeons when required) *
- Supply of specialist foods and medications as required
- Micro-chipping litters of puppies and kittens - a joy as there is no need to bundle them all in the car!
- Removing cancerous and precancerous tumours *
- Rescue, Repair, Rehabilitation and Release of all wildlife for members of the public and advise and veterinary services to wildlife carers
- Raising of orphans of all species (See special page for PAWS Professional Australian Wildlife Services)
* We have a small but effective clinic at 52 Station St, Weston NSW 2326, where we perform routine surgical proceedures as described above, usually Tuesday through to Friday mornings
An important note for your consideration…
- Please be aware I will NOT always be available the same day or even the same week of your call and that there may be LONG delay before I am available to see your pets.
- My nurses will do their best to help but ultimately PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR PETS SUFFER WAITING TO SEE ME, as there are many fine vets in the Hunter that can help
- Thank you for your understanding,